1. Summer Nights (Jaden Burnett, Megan Crump)1. Summer Nights (Jaden Burnett, Megan Crump)
2. Mariah (Chris Jensen)
3. I Will Never Leave You (Erika Poulsen, Necia Greenwood)
4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow (Carson Center, John Robert on Guitar)
5. Lost in the Woods ( DeGrey Christensen, Craig Gardner, Ellis Lucero, Paul Cave, Jaden Burnett, Jace Crump, Jerry Black)
6. Up The Ladder to the Roof (Chelsea Marsden, Jennifer Mills, Sarah Clark)
7. Some People (Tia Trimble)
8. Only Us (Sydney Carlson and Tyler Nelson)
9. Can’t Help Falling in Love ( Full Cast)
10. Moving too Fast (Paul Cave)
11. Gimme Gimme (Jill Broadhead)
12. Lida Rose/ Sweet and Low (Kelsey Eastmond, Craig Gardner, Marcus Williams, Blake Draper, James Eastmond)
13. Wizard and I (Avonlea Simons)
14. Who I’d Be (Steve Dunford, Colton Simons, Rachel Raddatz)
15. You Don’t Own Me (Kris Holley, Miranda Mobbs, Katie Wiscombe, Laura Holley, Debbie Maurin, Kara Poulsen, Mandy Bartholomew)
16. When You Believe (Ewell Family)
17. One Day More – (Full Cast, Soloists: Steve Dunford, Paul Cave, Amy Rachel Raddatz, Sydney Carlson, Colton Simons, Blake Draper, DeGrey Christensen, Jill Broadhead)
Directed by Colton Simons
Codirector Sarah Clark
Some of the Cast
Paul was a BYU Young Ambassadors performer, has directed two Broadway Review shows, and currently has an entertainment career as a Sinatra/Bublé-style crooner for various kinds of family or corporate events.
In musical theater, his leading roles include Jack (Newsies), Marius (Les Misérables), Danglars (The Count of Monte Cristo), Peter, Pilate, and Judas (Lamb of God), Billy Crocker (Anything Goes); in Canada, Mr. Banks (Mary Poppins) and Frank Abegnale Jr. (Catch Me If You Can).
Carson loves performing, and could not be happier to be able to during this crazy time. Some of her favorite performances include The Scarlet Pimpernel (ensemble), Mary Poppins (Winifred Banks), Jayne Eyre (Mrs. Reed/Lady Ingram), White Christmas (Mrs. Snoring Man), Pericles, Prince of Tyre (Thaisa), and Ragtime (ensemble). She has a BA from BYU in theater education and currently teaches the young children’s musical theater class, Broadway Bound, through Center Stage Youth Performers. A huge shout out to John-Robert and his amazing guitar skills that made this song possible!
Steve Dunford has been singing on stages around this valley since his first experience right here at Payson Community Theater as a 7 year old! From Playmakers on, Steve has always loved performing and feels very at home on stage. It’s been 6 years since his last theatrical role, when he played Jean ValJean in Les Miserables. Steve lives in Salem with his beautiful wife, Amber and their 4 incredible kids. He works in the events field and seems to have plenty of extra time lately for some strange reason… since about the 13th of March. Weird. Anyhow, he’s very excited to share the stage with his friends once again!
Craig Gardner has performed in theater and choirs since 8 years old, in such memorable roles as Mercutio (Romeo and Juliet), Harold Hill (Music Man), Riff (West Side Story), Danvers Carew (Jekyl & Hyde), and the very important Man #4 in Les Miserables. He loves the theater, enjoys singing and performing, and is grateful to be part of PCT. Above all, Craig is grateful for the love and support of his family.
J.R. Canaan’s love for music began at an early age as he grew up with up with singer/songwriter parents. He has played guitar for 17 years and is currently playing in an indie folk band called Vann Moon. He lives in Lehi with his wife and baby girl.
Marcus Williams has been on the stage since he was a little boy and has performed all over the world. He has been actor, dancer, pit musician, choreographer, producer, assistant director, director, set builder, and theater company co-founder. He is excited that theater is back!
Avonlea is excited to be apart of another PCT show especially during this crazy year! You may have seen her recently in Newsies (Katherine) at the Scera and in Mary Poppins (Mary) at PCT. Avonlea is currently busy finishing her bachelors, teaching voice lessons and being a mom of two. Thank you to the babysitters and to her awesome hubby for putting on this amazing show!
DeGrey Christensen has been performing in musical theatre productions since high school. His favorite roles have been Jean Valjean in Salem Hills High School’s Production of Les Miserables, Durdles/Nick Cricker in UVU’s The Mystery of Edwin Drood, and most recently the lead in the number Lost in the Woods in this February’s Animated Night on Broadway.
DeGrey has always loved music and theatre and has loved performing with Payson Community Theatre whenever he gets the chance.